Want to find out the price, inspection times or have a general enquiry? Click on send enquiry to get started.
Rarely does an opportunity present itself like this one. This gracious family home and its majestic tropical landscape on 797sqm (approx.) parcel create an outstanding range of possibilities.
Options exist to breathe new life into the rich period proportions of the original home with a state-of-the-art renovation/extension that delivers a truly magnificent suburban sanctuary on one of the area's most impressive private landholdings.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on a substantial allotment, this low maintenance family home offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large outdoor entertaining area, private in-ground swimming pool, water feature/waterfall and side access. This property presents a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, growing families or the astute investor.
• 4 spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Family bathroom complete with shower, bath and separate toilet
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioning
• Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Inground swimming pool installed approx. 2 years ago
• 7 Kw solar panel system and solar hot water
• Garden Shed
• Double remote garage
• Side access for boat, caravan or trailer
• RE/MAX Rental Appraisal: $680 - $700 per week
Located within proximity to all major amenities, parks, sporting facilities, shops and schools. Proudly brought to you by the Ray Murphy Team and Billy Clarke your Town Country Specialist RE/MAX Cairns. Contact us today to register your interest!